Very beginning sewist!
Educator, mother, sustainable fashion fan, Trekkie, and fierce advocate to #CloseTheCamps and end injustice everywhere.
What influence does music have in your life as a creative?:
Both of my parents were musicians and I am also an amateur musician who is sorely out of practice. Music is in my blood, so I always love having music in our home and in my ears.
Tell us about your playlist:
As anti-Asian violence escalates due to our country’s xenophobic and racist roots, I felt it was important to listen to my favorite Asian and Pacific Islander artists on a regular basis. I’ve been watching their music videos and listening to their songs as a form of resistance and resilience!
Photo Credit: Zachary Gray
- Nobody – Mitski
- Lover Chanting – Little Dragon
- The World – The Family Crest
- Cough Syrup – Young the Giant
- Yuri Kochiyama – Blue Scholars
- Your Best American Girl – Mitski
- Love Don’t Go – The Family Crest
- Eternal Sunshine – Jhené Aiko
- Long Gone – Phum Viphurit
- Stay Right Here – Little Dragon
- Crush – Yuna, Usher
- mizu – Sophia Black
- Casino – Run River North
- Lanes – Yuna
- Summer of ’42 – Kishi Bashi
- North – The Family Crest
- Theme from Jerome (Forgotten Words) – Kishi Bashi
- Dream – Priscilla Ahn
- Together We Rise – Hāwane Rios
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps – Jake Shimabukuro